Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi everyone and welcome back

Well I have officially decided that this for the time being will be our website. I'd like to thank sweetbunni726 for all his hard work on the old site but I'll take it from here. Also some otter new, If you didn't get the email then you don't know that Barcode will start to work on machinima starting Wednesday the 24 (ya I know its chrismas eve but that's my 1st day of break). Reality act 2, The end A Halo 3 machinima, clockwork (GOW2), and passable The news room will be the project you will see in the future. Also March 14 is Barcode films 1st birthday ( I know its a long way away but I wanted to make sure you guys knew before the anniversary). Ok that's all I have right now, if you have any questions you know where to find me.

No comments: